Industrial level! High stability! RK3288 phyCORE? globally released!
The world's first industrial core board based on the Rockchip RK3288 platform. It is currently also the world's only model that supports the Linux operating system. It is highly stable and can be used across a broad range of industrial applications.
- Areas of Application
The phyCORE®-RK3288 is suitable for use in multimedia and low-power, high-demand applications, such as point-of-sale terminals, digital signage, game consoles, auto multimedia, handheld terminals and industrial tablets.
- Four Major Technological Advantages
1. Based on the RK3288 with a quad-core Cortex-A17 at 1.8GHz, it provides powerful graphics acceleration and video codec capabilities
§ Quad-coreCortex-A17, frequencies up to 1.8GHz, providing advanced processing capabilities and low-power consumption
§ Integrated Mali-T764 GPU, with 16 shaders, game console-grade 2/3D effects
§ Supports up to 4K H.265 hardware codec VPU and image enhancement processor (IEP), providing the perfect high-definition video experience
2. Operable under a broad range of industrial-grade temperatures, integrates multi-functional devices, and has a simplified backplane design
§ Operable under a broad range of temperatures from -40°C to +85°C.
§ Maximum 4GB DDR3, 32GB eMMC, optional EEPROM and NOR flash protection systems
§ Built-in stable PMIC and Ethernet PHY, simplified backplane circuit design
3. Fully supports signal processors, provides a high-performance interface, and is the smallest encapsulated unit in the industry
§ 240pin supports dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, camera, LCD and 4K HDMI2.0 interfaces
§ Measuring only 45mm * 42mm, the small encapsulated unit provides maximum design flexibility
§ Samtec connectors, with excellent vibration resistance and IP features
4. Production-grade design resources to enhance development efficiency
§ The world's first industrial core board that supports Linux, providing production-grade support for BSP
§ FCC / CE production-grade reference circuit
§ Local technical support team
§ Developers can develop a diversified portfolio quickly at low cost and low risk
Alpha-stage development kits will be sold in Q3 2016
Production-grade products will be sold in Q4 2016
To place an order, please contact: